Holiday Hall Of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas To All The Guys Overseas!

Go down

Merry Christmas To All The Guys Overseas! Empty Merry Christmas To All The Guys Overseas!

Post  Phantomsue Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:01 am

Merry Christmas To All The Guys Overseas! C:\Documents and Settings\Jerry Wessel Sr\My Documents\My Pictures\Sue's Pics\johnnypray

This is to wish all the troops overseas a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. What you are doing is so much appreciated. Keeping America free isn't easy and being away from loved ones is even more difficult. I hope you all stay safe and come home soon. Anyone who wants to answer, please feel free to do so. I live in West Portsmouth and work for Squad 9 and also KDMT Medical Transport.
Words are not enough to express my thanks and appreciation for all you are doing for our country, but thank you so much guys! You all must be patriotic and love your country very much to sacrifice so much, especially during the holidays. I will think of each and everyone of you until you return safe....
Sue

Phantomsue

Back to top Go down